Yes, salt chlorine generators do cost a good bit of money. The average system is anywhere between $800-$2000 installed, but look at it this way: Swimming poolowners that use salt, in many cases, will spend less than $100 a year on chemicals. Yep, $100.
If your pool is 20,000 gallons or less, now is the time to add salt chlorination. Through a special acquisition we have purchased a quantity of Blue Essenceâ„¢ top quality salt chlorine systems. We are able to offer them to our customers our special discounted price.. Do not miss this opportunity to enjoy the pleasure of swimming in the softer, cleaner water of a salt pool, along with the chemical savings. Order while the supplies last and this is a limited time offering.
Blue Essence is the safer approach to sanitization because you no longer have to handle and store factory-produced liquid or tablet chlorine. And because the chlorination process is continuous, automatic, thereâ€™s no more guess work. Itâ€™s also economical and eco-friendly. With the dramatic rise in pool chemical costs, most pool owners can expect payback on their investment in less than 3 years.
- Generates 100% pool and spa sanitization requirements
- Easily installs on any standard pool equipment pad
- Easy to program and operate
- Pays for itself by reducing chemical costs, labor and trips to the pool store
- Low operating costs
- Ideal for any new or existing in-ground pool
- Silky-soft water
- Consistent chlorinationâ€”no more chlorine highs and lows
- No more irritated skin and eyes
- No more bleaching of bathing suits and towels
- No more chemical odors
- No handling, transporting and storing factory-produced chlorine
- No harsh shocking
- No caustic or harmful byproducts
- Salt: 2,700 to 3,400 ppm
- Free Chlorine: 1.0 to 3.0 ppm
- pH: 7.2 to 7.8
- Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer): 70 to 80 ppm
- 2 year limited warranty for parts only.
- Hayward BLUE-ESSENCE-20 (FLORIDA ONLY) Blue Essence(TM) Salt Chlorination System; 20K gal