- Easy-to-install, do-it-yourself fencing kit helps keep children safe from accidental falls into your pool. Tension-based support. Each pole uses a 1/2 inch stainless steel peg to be inserted into the ground
- Industrial-strength mesh fence at recommend U. S. CPSC height of 4 feet with 5 integrated poles with a 1/2-inch stainless steel pin
- Fence can be easily removed when no children are present and re-inserted when needed. Non-corrosive latching system without sharp hooks or points
- Package includes 12-foot section of fencing, 5 poles already assembled/attached, deck sleeves/Caps, safety latch, and template; gate sold Separately
- Backed by a limited lifetime . Installation requires a 1/2 Inches minimum rotary hammer drill with a standard 5/8 Inches long shaft masonry bit which is not included. 7-day-a-week phone support. Constructed from a special blend of glass-fiber reinforced polymers.
From the manufacturer
Easy-to-install DIY fencing kit helps keep children safe from accidental falls into your home's pool
Pool Fence DIY by Life Saver
A family owned and operated company based in Delray Beach, FL, Life Saver has been has been keeping little feet on solid ground for over 25 years.
In addition to being a partner of the National Drowning Prevention Alliance, Life Saver is the only fence company recognized as a Safety Leader by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission’s Pool Safely Campaign.
Pool Fence DIY 12-Foot Fence Section Kit
Your Family's Safety Leaves No Room for Compromise
The Pool Fence DIY pool safety system from Life Saver provides a premium layer of protection against toddler drowning and pool accidents — surpassing nets, alarms, and pool covers in terms of safety and convenience.
The Pool Fence DIY kit features one 12-foot long section of mesh fence with a 4-foot height (as recommended by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission). It's supported by five integrated posts made of heavy gauge aluminum, and the kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions that make it easy to install the Pool Fence DIY.
Removable when no children are present, the Pool Fence DIY system also features a self-closing, self-latching gate for easy access (sold separately).
- Kit includes 12-foot section of fencing, 5 poles (already assembled/attached), deck sleeves/caps, connecting latch, template, and instructions.
- Requires rotary hammer drill with 5/8 x 14-inch masonry bit (minimum; not included).
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and 24/7 support.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and support 7 days a week.
Unique Life Saving Features. Quality Construction.
The heart of a Pool Fence DIY system is its mesh fence. Constructed of industrial-strength, Textilene PVC-coated nylon mesh, it has a strength rating of over 270 pounds per square inch.
The polyvinyl basket weave is infused with top-of-the-line UV inhibitors that keep your pool fence looking great for years in all weather conditions.
Constructed of solid high gauge aluminum, the integrated fence posts are spaced every 36 inches. Each post has a steel peg at the bottom that slips into sleeves that have been placed into drilled holes around your pool deck.
Fence sections are connected by a stainless steel safety latch with a stainless steel spring that can be opened by left- or right-handed parents.
Determine How Much Fence You Need
Measure around the edge of your pool and leave 24 to 36 inches of space for walking and cleaning. After determining your total footage, divide by 12 to calculate the correct number of sections needed.
Pool Fence DIY Self-Closing Gate
Sold separately, the Self-Closing Gate is an integral part of the Pool Fence DIY pool safety system. It operates with sturdy double-truss uprights, ultra-reliable MagnaLatch gate latch (designed specifically for securing gates around swimming pools), and TruClose self-closing gate hinges.