Description Hide Description- Show Description+
- Variable speed technology costs significantly less to operate.Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump; 110-230v and 50 and 60 Hz capability
- Real-Time clock with 24-hour memory retention
- Simple, intuitive user interface is easy to program and operate; easy to access electrical connections for simple installation
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
From the manufacturer
Huge energy savings by movnig water more efficiently at lower speeds.
- Simple, easy-to-use digital control keypad
- Three programmable speeds, plus override capability
- Real-time, 24-hour clock
- Ultra-quiet totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor
The Smart Pump Upgrade For Everyday Pools.
Replace your traditional pump with Pentair's revolutionary variable speed technology.
The SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps brings remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to everyday pools that require up to a 1.5-HP pump. They dramatically reduce energy costs by moving water more efficiently at lower speeds.
- No expensive rewiring needed: automatically recognizes and adapts to your 115- or 230- volt power
- Ideal for new and standard pool pump replacement
- Moves water more efficiently at lower speeds
- Perfect for pools requiring up to a 1.5-HP pump
Easy To Install
The SuperFlo VS pump is the only variable speed replacement pump on the market that doesn't require costly rewiring, because it runs on either 115- or 230- volt power. The easy-to-access wiring compartment makes connection fast and simple.
Easy To Operate
The SuperFlo VS pump comes with an advanced onboard digital display and a real-time, 24-hour clock that makes everything easy to program and monitor. Select from three programmable speed settings plus an override speed setting to meet your specific pool pump needs.
Easy On Your Ears
You'll be amazed at the quiet. The ultra-quiet TEFC motor barely makes a whisper and virtually eliminates unpleasant, high-pitched noise.