Description Hide Description- Show Description+
- Responds to changing conditions - The IntelliFlo VSF Pump is the first to adjust to changes in flow to maintain its preprogrammed flow rate to run optimally throughout the entire filtration cycle. It's like having cruise control for your pump.
- Equipment performs precisely as designed - Filters get the right amount of flow to maintain water clarity.
- Up to 90% energy savings - Since the IntelliFlo VSF pump is ultra energy efficient, you can experience increased energy savings, up to 90%, when compared to conventional single- or two-speed pumps.
From the manufacturer
IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump
Today's IntelliFlo gives you all this and much more:
- Proven reliability no competitor can match.
- Integrated keypad--no need to buy seperately at extra cost.
- LCD screen displays actual wattage consumption and speed settings.
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a cinch
IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pumps have outsold all other variable speed pumps.
When you discover the advantages of the new IntelliFlo pump, you'll quickly see why:
- Cost savings each year ($1500 approximately)*.
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps*.
- 8 programmable speed setting and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration.
- Dramatically quieter operation, as low as 45 decibels--about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps†.
Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motors, as used in advanced hybrid cars.
Precise matching of motor speed to your pool's needs.
Superior water quality, better filtration and lower operational costs by running longer, at lower speeds.
Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor design for long life and quiet operation.
Built-in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life.
|Benefit:||Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump||Single-Speed Pump|
|Estimated cost savings each year ($1,500 approximately)*||Yes||No|
|Energy savings up to 90%||Yes||No|
|Built-in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life||Yes||No|
|Permanent magnet motor, as in hybrid cars, reduces noise and vibration||Yes||No|
|Improves filter and chlorinator performance||Yes||No|
|Helps reduce algae build-up||Yes||No|
|Lets you add pool features without reducing pump efficiency||Yes||No|
|Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects working parts||Yes||No|
|8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times||Yes||No|
Proven dependability that's in a class by itself.
IntelliFlo pumps have amassed a record of field-proven reliability that's unmatched by any other variable speed pump. Here's how:
-Permanent magnetic motor runs cooler, produces less vibration that induction motors.
-Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design protects against the elements.
-Built-in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life.
So, when you invest in the superior engineering of an IntelliFlo pump, you'll reap the dividends for years to come.
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
† Compared to noise level of typical 1.5 hp single-speed pump.