- OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW - Enter and exit your pool without a hassle. This is the perfect ladder to replace your old inground pool ladder. Anchors and escutcheons sold separately.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Just remove your old inground pool ladder and insert this new one. No bonding or grounding required.
- STAINLESS STEEL - 20" wide electro-polished aluminum rails and 3 white plastic steps with ends flared to 1.90" outside diameter for easy replacement in existing pools.
- CLOSE FOR COMFORT - All bends have a 6-Inch radius to keep the ladder closer to the pool wall.
- INCLUDES - This stainless steel pool ladder comes with a two-pack of rubber bumpers and a 3 year warranty. If you have a salt chlorination pool, this ladder may show signs of earlier corrosion and is not recommended. It works ideally in chlorinated pools, as it is not salt water friendly. Stainless steel escutcheons plates and anchors are sold separately. * All dimensions will vary within a 1/2 inch as each piece is hand bent at the manufacturer*
Aqua Select is your one-stop shop for pool accessories, cleaners, parts and other miscellaneous pool supplies. Keep your pool and spa in top shape with proven technology and trusted results. Aqua Select is the premier choice for professional-grade pool parts and accessories.
To install your Aqua Select Three Tread Stainless Steel Pool Ladder with Plastic Steps, just remove your old inground pool ladder and insert this new one. No bonding or grounding required.
Stainless steel escutcheon plates (set of 2) are sold separately. These plates are used to protect ladder mounting hardware and cover gaps between the concrete and the hardware.
Electro-polished stainless steel ladders with plastic steps measures at 20" wide with tubing that is flared to 1.90" outside diameter.
All bends have a 6" radius to keep the ladder closer to the pool wall.
Included 2 pack of 3-Step Rubber bumpers are 4' 5".